Monday, July 09, 2012

The continuos struggles

Day one of class was fun. I enjoyed playing around with the photo editing and if I had it my way would spend my whole day doing that if I could. I love picture editing and it was fun to see some other applications available for free. I have done most of my work in photoshop elements but recently have gotten my photoshop full version. At times I think I just need to take a class in that as that really is where my love is. Website design is not an old hat to me. I recall the days when that was the thing to do. Instead of facebook and twitter we all have websites on geocities. There are always new sites and it was fun to play with a few of the new ones. This however is where frustration also came... Uploading pics seemed to just be the pain the in the butt problem from the day. Welcome to education... It is really sad we live in a technology world and this is what our schools are like. How are we suppose to teach them when its blocked. At this point I still am a google fan for my website a) I have put a bunch of work already into that site b) students have google accounts and this allows some other sharing features to work nice with files and such c) I have had no problems at school when I worked on this site so I am thinking it might just be the best one for me to stick with. I still am thinking about getting some of my photos together to do something with.. i am not a big fan of web-quests maybe you will change my mind tomorrow but right now I am not sold on them. So despite the crazy picture upload problems day one was fun and I look forward to more excitement as the week continues. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home