Thursday, July 12, 2012

Brain Explosion

"Wow it is already Thursday can't believe tomorrow is our last day of class"... those were the words shared as I left the class today. I am excited to see and learn about all sorts of new doable things! While there are always struggles of will this work or will that work... at the end of the day there are still a lot of great things out there that we can use with our students. Having a class like this once a year I think would be awesome just a way to see what is new out there and share amongst each other our skills even. So next year... what am I now going to take on with me. I have used a lot of this week to get my website cleaned up a bit as we all know it will never be done. I really do want to use this more as a home base for my students to go to and add items as the year goes on. I would also like to start the year using Diigo verse throwing it at students when they are trying to do their final products. I also do see myself creating some jings as a way to show students how to do various thing. I think I am going to add more digital options to various projects and show students how they can create comic strips or videos as part of a project instead of the normal posters or powerpoints they often like to do. I really think the website that we have created as a list of resources is going to be a place I visit over and over again to see what else I might be able to do. there is a lot to think about... good thing i do have some time to think before school begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home